2010年12月14日星期二

Dream of flying butterflies Sadness _ Christmas _ Sina blog.

<wbr> <wbr> <wbr> "Christmas Eve to send apples, oranges to send Christmas" turned out to be the first time I heard this sentence by a midnight phone call from a man do not know the mouth of the tragedy, not .know what his final choice, he went where, no matter how I hope he will be better! .On the 23rd evening, half past ten, as usual all lights �͌� interest, then start a group chat quarters, chat sleepy to sleep. .But that damn phone ring but in'm about to fall asleep when we think of it, that time is exactly midnight. ."I heard that midnight is a very scary time, a ghost haunts the time", just pick up the phone heard people say over there. .I stumbled sleep, and this one is very alarming if not completely pull out from my sleep, and I certainly am annoyed that annoying calls disturb my Sleeping midnight. .I am very confused on the phone said: "You Who, most of the night without sleep, Zhuangshennonggui the scare who? You find yours!" The voice side of the phone suddenly became so big, even a way of saying call .: "to find you, and who to turn to answer the phone!" the call completely my call did not sleep, and then I heard crying softly over there, a man cry! .Then I lost silly, because I could not tell who this man in the end, is not the people I know, I do not know how the other side, why would a grown man cry over the phone. .I carefully asked him: "how do you, what happens now?" Because I do not know that he is not my friend, had to let it die insisted, pretending as if I know who he is the same. .Then I heard his story, in fact, there is often a lot of TV series like that happened, he said: "I am 28 years old. Married for three years, my son just two years old, I am also a graduate of our school, graduation fast seven .years, seven years with me and my wife, but she left two days before a divorce agreement to follow his boss went to Yunnan. "I gently asked:" And then, she has .may come back again? "His voice seemed more shaking, and then said:" She will not come back, she settled in Yunnan boss, they get married, her lawyer has been looking for two days, let me in the divorce as soon as possible .agreement was signed, but these do not care, to leave it off, she let her go I can not stop go! But when he left, my two year old son still in the hospital, she was no more to see .look, I'm sad, I'm the son as my only hope in life, but just yesterday my two year old son but because of high fever, did not hold out from the emergency room! "Those were his words really tears .! .I do not know how to comfort his wife ----- just lost a son was heartbroken and lost men. .I asked: "What I may do for you?" He said: "Every year, Christmas Eve, I will buy him apples, and is the best Fuji, each Christmas, I will buy her oranges, .Apple sent as Christmas Eve, Christmas oranges are sent to the custom of this festival. Tomorrow I will take my son's ashes was pitiful, and I bought apples and oranges to a distant place, I just want to leave before .looking for something that a person would hold back in their hearts. I do not know what he said is there a place far away, I do not know what he said was meant to leave, but I always feel a certain good, so I gave phone shouted: " .You can not take things too hard, to think about for your family, children can live forever in your heart, you will always remember him like it! .I can be a faithful listener! ."Leisurely side of the phone he said:" I am an orphan, I have no family, not in all of my family, I should go to them, I say thank you for listening! .Sleeping with the telephone line to dial, midnight is a very evil time, those who quit the heart of the soul back to haunt at this time, my son called the father again, I gotta go! ."I just want to talk, hang up the side of the phone has become blind sound. I gently hung up the phone, and then thought to myself: I hope he will not choose to die. Hostel sisters with open eyes .me, the face of the anxiety and sadness, the sadness of people that never met, I hope I did choose not to return, I hope you are out of the shadows, I hope you well. That Christmas, we bought the apple quarters sisters, but also .buy oranges, are given to others, of course, left a part of to put my phone, no one touch, perhaps drifting souls who prepared it, until one day all the bad, and then had to throw .out ��<!-- body end ->.

没有评论:

发表评论